Warning: Your Other Gadgets are Going to be Jealous.
I just came across the coolest Android gadget in the world, no kidding. Picture this: a full fledged Android PC the size of a USB stick equipped with a quad-core GPU, Wi-Fi and HDMI!
This thing turns your big boring flat-screen TV into:
- A Cloud-based Android PC – Browse pictures and videos off your Wi-Fi network in seconds.
- An Android Gaming Console – Play all Android games on your TV like a XBOX or PS3!
- A Cheap Netflix Player – Instant access to Netflix on your TV.
- A Giant TV Web Browser – Load the Google Chrome app and surf the Internet!
- A Full-Screen Android Experience – Featuring Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 and the Google Play Store.
- A Magical Unicorn – Results may vary.
Check Out this Video Review – You’ll Agree, It’s the Coolest Gadget You’ve Ever Seen!
I know what you’re thinking, “Wow! Something so freakin’ awesome must cost over $150!”
Check out the Full Specs of these Bad Boys!
– Operating System: Android 4.1.1
– Chipset: Rockchip RK3066
– Processor Frequency: Dual-core Cortex A9 1.6GHz
– Memory: DDR3 1GB
– Storage: 8GB
– Operating Language: South Africa Dutch, Amharic, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Dutch, Dano-Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
– Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
– 3G: Support USB wireless network card
– OTG: Support
– Memory Card Type: Micro SD / TF card
– Max Extended Capacity: Up to 32GB
– External HDD: Up to 2TB
– Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, WAV, OGG
– Video Formats: MKV, TS, TP, M2TS, RM / RMVB, BD-ISO, AVI, MPG, VOB, DAT, ASF, TRP, FLV etc full formats
– Video Codecs: Mpeg1/2/4.H.264, VC-1, Divx, Xvid, RM8/9/10, VP6
– Picture Formats: JPEG
– Subtitle Formats: SubRip [.srt]
– Output Resolution: 1080P
– 3D: Mali 400M Quad-Core GPU
– HDMI: 1.4
– USB: USB2.0
– Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: 2.4GHz
– Video Output: HDMI
– Audio Output: HDMI
– Other Interface: 2 x Mini USB / 1 x USB / 1 x TF card slot
– Power Supply: 2-Flat-Pin Plug
– Power Input: 100~240V
– Android Market Download: Support
– Packing list:
– 1 x Google TV player
– 1 x 2-flat-pin plug power adapter
– 1 x USB cable (80cm)
– 1 x OTG cable (7cm)
– 1 x HDMI cable (23cm)
– 1 x English user manual
Ryan is a self-taught Android developer who’s passionate about designing powerful apps with simple & intuitive user interfaces.
Ryan’s currently maintaining his hit app Kids Zone as it continues to rapidly grow each day. When not fixing bugs and writing features you’ll find Ryan out for a drive, working out or petting his chihuahuas!